Search

Two 18th C clay pipes. Right is (5091) a pipe made by J Wright of Nottingham, who operated between 1715 and 1740. On the left is a pipe with a heeled spur (42599) made between 1730 and 1750.


Home Page | About Us | Links | Contact Us | Newsletter

Site developed by Ambrow Limited | Published by the Bingham Heritage Trails Association | All content is © BHTA
for site credits click here

Back to
top of page