Search


In this c.1900 photograph can be seen the complete frontage of the shoe shop no. 33, run in the 1920s by Miss Murar and Swinscoe, a coach builder at No.34. Photo: Private collection.


Home Page | About Us | Links | Contact Us | Newsletter

Site developed by Ambrow Limited | Published by the Bingham Heritage Trails Association | All content is © BHTA
for site credits click here

Back to
top of page