Search

In this 1906 photograph the cottage is still thatched and for many years was the home of the Doubleday family. At some time since 1901, probably in the 1920s, the roof has been tiled and, more recently, a two-storey extension and sun lounge has been added to the eastern end. The building has also been shortened by a few feet at the western end.’ (Photo: By courtesy of Nottingham County Council, Libraries, Archives and Information.


Home Page | About Us | Links | Contact Us | Newsletter

Site developed by Ambrow Limited | Published by the Bingham Heritage Trails Association | All content is © BHTA
for site credits click here

Back to
top of page