Search


This terrace of eight cottages, Lamin’s Row, built c.1860, that are not visible in the 1900 postcard, existed at the west end of Newgate Street. They were demolished in 1950s and replaced by a house on Kirkhill and its garden. Photo: Cliff Harding.


Home Page | About Us | Links | Contact Us | Newsletter

Site developed by Ambrow Limited | Published by the Bingham Heritage Trails Association | All content is © BHTA
for site credits click here

Back to
top of page